I got two 12ft of these for surf fishing in Florida (I often catch black tip sharks, too). Paired with Goture baitfeeder 6000, 280 yds of 50lb braid.
– it looks and feels absolutely professional
– the guides on both rods were in perfect condition
– a lot lighter than the 10ft daiwa I had
– casting has massively improved (I estimate 35-40% from the old rods)
– very sensitive and a lot of back bone
Amazon Product Link:
Fiblink Surf Spinning Fishing Rod – http://amzn.to/2ETLlUc
Thanks for watching, don’t forget to like, subscribe and check out more awesome videos in our channel!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
* Amazon links are affiliate links
Fiblink Surf Spinning Fishing Rod 2-Piece Graphite Travel Fishing Rod(12-Feet & 10-Feet)